Keeping your Business Data Compliant
Can your organisation effectively demonstrate data compliance?
Any company that holds personal data needs to be able to show they can process it securely and in accordance with relevant legislation, such as the GDPR. Yet, very few businesses have the appropriate measures in place to protect their data against accidental loss, unauthorised or unlawful processing and destruction or damage. Often, it is left until a customer demands evidence of supplier competence as part of their procurement policies - a rushed job can lose a contract.
Show your customers that you are leading the way, not trailing behind.
Custodia are here to help you meet your regulatory data compliance obligations. We create tailored business compliance policies to help you achieve, manage and demonstrate your data compliance.
Are your policies up to scratch?
When it comes to reviewing your data protection procedures, there are several questions to consider:
- Do you have the business compliance policies you need?
- Are they up to date?
- Have your staff read them?
- Does everyone understand their personal data management duties?
If your answer to any of the above is “no”, “I don’t know,” or “maybe” – give us a call! We can help you every step of the way to ensure you have everything you need to maintain and demonstrate effective GDPR compliance, with minimal hassle and paperwork.
And, the next time a prospective customer asks, you can hand over your easy-to-understand compliance policy that will give them every confidence that you will handle their confidential information correctly.
How Custodia helps you
Our friendly team of experts work closely with you to gain a clear understanding of how your business works, what your requirements are and any knowledge gaps among your team. A typical relationship with us includes:
1. Creating your tailored compliance policies, along with guidance notes that allow your colleagues to understand them easily in a single sheet of A4 - significantly more readable than a 30-page GDPR policy document!
2. Adding clear IT policies, bring your own device, data retention and others to create a compliance policy and internal process pack that’s specific to your business.
3. Continuously keeping on top of any updates to compliance legislation so you don’t have to, re-writing your data compliance policies and issuing them to you whenever there is a change.
4. Regularly checking your website’s cookies and helping you add a discreet website banner that allows visitors to accept or decline them and a policy page so you can share your public policies
Make Compliance easy with Custodia
Sound good? We promise it is. Let us take the hassle out of your business compliance and allow you to easily:
✔ Demonstrate commitment to keeping your data secure
✔ Establish firm customer, stakeholder & prospect trust
✔ Improve your data security with a GDPR-compliant framework
✔ Avoid financial & reputational penalties of non-compliance