Protecting your business from complete data loss
Data backup isn't making sure all your files are on Dropbox. It's not a USB hard drive someone takes home with the company documents on it. And, it's not making sure it's all "on the cloud".
It’s so much more than that and here at Custodia, our comprehensive backup service has you covered.
We not only backup your files but also your cloud accounts, emails, websites and databases – in fact, any business-critical digital asset. No matter the size of your business, our managed backup solutions help protect your company data and minimise the risk of data loss – giving you complete peace of mind.
How our backup solution works
1. Our custom Custodia hardware merges with your systems and sits on your network to continuously back up your data for rapid on-site restore.
2. Your data is collected and transferred to our intermediate servers where it’s scanned for viruses and encrypted.
3. Your data is rolled into our air-locked backup service, stored in our private storage facility and locked down until you need it. Not even your employees will have direct access (unless you want them to!)
4. Air Gapped (stored offline) long term archive storage holds all your assets in our private data centre on encrypted servers, which have no direct internet connection to help prevent cyber attacks.
Fast & efficient backup services
Our approach to data backups gives you the best of both worlds.
Our managed data backup services provide a fast and efficient local restore of your data on-site without waiting for long internet transfers.
It also offers truly offline backups to which rogue employees, hackers, ransomware and viruses have no access. This allows us to completely restore your business assets even in the event of total data loss of all your local and cloud services. And, if you need a lot of data back very quickly and your internet connection is down, one of our recovery team members will jump in the car and drive it down, get you up and running again quickly and stay with you to assist for as long as you need.
- Fully managed backup and recovery solutions
- Minimise the risk of data loss
- On-site backups for quick data restore
- Long-term secure data storage
- Recover data 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Off-site backups to facilitate compliance requirements
- Complete business ransomware protection
Why is data backup and recovery important?
Having a clear data backup and recovery strategy is critical for every business. Just think how disastrous losing your business data would be or if it ended up in the wrong hands.
Whether you experience data loss because of hardware or software failure, data corruption, a human-caused event or accidental deletion, our backup services will have you up and running again swiftly and effectively.
- Minimise risk of data loss & associated financial loss
- Instil stakeholder trust with a robust data backup strategy
- Reduce the risk of losing vital company information
- Promote best practice among staff
- Protect your business data from data theft & attacks
- Get peace of mind that there is a backup ready to go
- Rest easy knowing that our team have got your back